Thursday, August 16, 2007

Alex's First Day of Preschool


Alex had his first day of "preschool" on Wednesday! He is enrolled at Bethany Baptist Preschool for their Wednesday morning class for 1-yr-olds. We both did quite well with only a handful of tears between us. :) His teachers must have given him lots of love because when I picked him up he smelled just like them (in a good way)! He was sound asleep (two others were too) when I picked him up--too much excitement for one morning.
Here are some pictures I took that morning. The one of him sitting down is because his backpack was so heavy for him that it pulled him down backwards!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I can't believe how big Alex has gotten. You take sure wonderful photographs-- we will definitely have to take you up on your offer for the engagement pics soon :)

Unknown said...

Please pardon the jet lag that is evident in the last post. I meant to say that you "sure take" wonderful photos!

Monkey said...

He is so cute in these pictures! These are my favorite so far! :)
Cute, cute, cute!!