Thursday, June 01, 2006

Still Waiting!

Well, since my phone has been ringing like crazy today, I guess a FEW of you have your calendars marked...haha! Yes, tomorrow is the official due date---but I'm thinking that Alex is NOT going to be as type-A as his mother. We went to the doctor yesterday and there's been no real change over the past week. Physically I'm ready to go, we're just waiting on those contractions (remind me I said that!). We have an appointment set for next Thursday in case he hasn't made an appearance yet (GROAN!) and they'll set up an inducement at that time.

But I really can't complain--knock on wood, but this pregnancy has been really ideal and easy, and I feel fine. I am definitely ready for the next step though! I've held him for 40 weeks now--it's someone else's turn! :) Plus, I've completely "nested" the entire house--we don't even have a junk drawer left and the tupperware is practically arranged in size order. The front porch has been repainted, our bags have been packed for a week, and the carpet has all been steam-cleaned...I'm running out of things to do!!

Well, here are a few more pictures--the finished nursery (ta-da!) and a current picture of what 40 weeks looks like. Keep your fingers crossed for us--we'll let you know as soon as he gets here!

PS--We have a new house phone number: 770-305-9598.






















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved me a phone call! The nursery looks GREAT! You look good girl! Just try to think less about it or you can be like the crazy people in the world (me) and sit on the side of the matress and bounce up and down for a while! HA! Good luck and we are thinking about you!